Handle gas heaters with care this winter: Parents and their three children die of suffocation in Hyderabad


    HYDERABAD (10 Jan., 2017): 40-year-old Kifayat Sheikh, his wife and three (2, 3, 5 year-old) kids died here within the jurisdiction of Cantt. PS,  today  due to suffocation caused due to mishandling of gas heater.

    Bodies were taken for autopsy to the Liaquat Hospital. 

    Experts have warned the citizens about incorrect handling of gas heaters during winters.  


    Share this:
      Main menu